Bio Darjeeling, Badamtam - first flush
Product no.: 119-B
from 23.00 €
Bio Badamtam FTGFOP1 (2023)
Badamtam not only delights with its sonorous name, but also skilfully demonstrates its delicate floral aromas in the taste.
The tea plantation Badamtam in Darjeeling is one of the oldest plantations and extends over a height of 300m to about 1800m above sea level ..
The garden Badamtam
- Exists since: 1858
- Location: High in the north of the Darjeeling area
- Altitude: 305 to 1830 meters
- Harvest: First Flush 2023
- Cup: delicate floral notes
Additional product information
- Indien, Darjeeling
- Approx. 2 teaspoons per 250ml, brew with 90°C hot water and let steep for approx. 2 minutes. Three infusions are possible.