Bio Darjeeling, Risheehat - first flush
Product no.: 10596
from 21.00 €
Bio Risheehat FTGFOP1 ff (2023) - DJ7 (flowery)
This Darjeeling Risheehat, flight tea from 2023, is full-bodied, soft and aromatic in taste. Very balanced with a distinct sweetness and a ripe fruity note that lingers for a long time. For everyone who wants something a little richer. The leaf is evenly twisted and stretched and has many leaf buds. The infusion is flowery-fresh and orange-yellow in the cup. A top first flush flight tea from one of Darjeeling's most iconic gardens!
It's a fantastic tea full of soft florals, gooseberry scents and few tannins.
The Garden Risheehat
- Exists since: 1900
- Location: Eastern Darjeeling Valley
- Altitude: 1800 to 2000 meters
- Harvest: First Flush 2023
- Cup: orange-yellow, flowery
Additional product information
- Approx. 2 teaspoons per 250ml, brew with 90°C hot water and let steep for approx. 2 minutes. Three infusions are possible.