Bio Darjeeling, Risheehat - first flush
Product no.: 10596
from 24.50 €(1 kg = 245.00 €)
Bio Risheehat FTGFOP1 ff (2022) - DJ2 (flowery)
This Darjeeling Risheehat, flight tea from 2022, is full-bodied, soft and aromatic in taste. Very balanced with clear sweetness and a ripe fruity note, it lasts for a long time. For everyone who wants something more substantial. The leaf is evenly twisted and stretched and has many leaf buds. The infusion is flowery-fresh like peaches and orange-yellow. A top first flush flight tea from one of Darjeeling's most famous gardens!
It is a fantastic tea full of soft flowers, a gooseberry fragrance and few tannins.
The garden Risheehat
- Exists since: 1900
- Location: eastern Darjeeling Valley
- Altitude: 1800 to 2000 meters
- Harvest: First Flush 2022
- Cup: orange-yellow, flowery
Additional product information
- Indien, Darjeeling
- amount in g:
- Approx. 2 teaspoons per 250ml, brew with 90°C hot water and let steep for approx. 2 minutes. Three infusions are possible.
- Black Tea, organic