Kyûsu, Sencha pot, Sakura
Product no.: 19-027
98.00 €(1 piece(s) = 98.00 €)
Kyûsu, Sakura, 北 龍
This very beautiful Kyûsu, by the artist Hokuryu, made of red clay has a long tradition of making teapots in Tokoname.
The tender flower pictograms give the pot a filigree and aesthetic appearance, it makes drinking tea an absolute pleasure.
Hokuryu (born 1974) is a third generation master potter.
The first Hokuryu was the one who established the Tokoname teapot manufacturing method from the start.
The first generation produced tools for the efficient production of teapots (Kyûsu, 急 須) and increased their productivity considerably.
Handmade tea pot from Japan
- We recommend that you only rinse the tea pot with clean water
- Please do not use chemical or soapy dishwashing liquid.
- Do not use a metal sponge or brush.
- Do not use direct fire.
- Please handle with care as it is fragile.
- If the tea pot is damaged, it cannot be repaired.
Additional product information
- Japan, Tokoname
- Sieve type
- clay sieve
- Dishwasher safe:
- Capacity approx. in ml: