Tea Pot - Hobin - 宝瓶, Japan
Product no.: 427060
Tea Pot - Hobin - 宝瓶
(only one tea pot)
This shapely tea pot (Hobin-宝瓶) is mainly used for high-quality Sencha which are brewed with lower temperature, so it have also no handle.
The cover can move by slightly more or less tea release in the cup. The incorporated grooves serve as a sieve and keep so in combination with the cover the tea leaves back.
The Hobin is easy to clean and with good care a longtime companion. The glaze is made so that after long use can form a patina.
All Produckte Master Houzan are instantly highlighted with his seal!
Handmade tea pot for Sencha.
- We recommend that you only rinse the Hobin with clean water
- Please do not use chemical or soapy dishwashing liquid.
- Do not use a metal sponge or brush.
- Do not use direct fire.
- Please handle with care as it is fragile.
- If the Hobin is damaged, it cannot be repaired.
Additional product information
- Dishwasher safe:
- Capacity approx. in ml: