Tea Pot - Shiboridashi - Japan
Product no.: 427063
88.00 €(1 piece(s) = 88.00 €)
Shiboridashi - 宝瓶・絞り出し - Fire glaze
This shapely teapot (Shiboridashi, flat Hobin) has been made exclusively for KOS-tea, Tea Import O. Seifert, and is mainly used for high-quality Sencha, which are not brewed so hot, so it doesn't need a handle. This Shiboridashi is not glazed on the inside, so it is advisable to use it only for the same tea. The tea penetrates the ceramic, seals it over time and preserves the tea aroma in a special way.
The lid can move by slightly more or less tea release in the cup. The incorporated grooves serve as a sieve and keep so in combination with the cover the tea leaves back.
The Shiboridashi is easy to clean, with hot wather, and with good care a longtime companion.
All Produckte Master Houzan are instantly highlighted with his seal!
Handmade tea pot for Sencha.
- We recommend that you only rinse the Shiboridashi with clean water
- Please do not use chemical or soapy dishwashing liquid.
- Do not use a metal sponge or brush.
- Do not use direct fire.
- Please handle with care as it is fragile.
- If the Shiboridashi is damaged, it cannot be repaired.
Additional product information
- Japan, Shigaraki
- Sieve type
- integrated sieve
- Dishwasher safe:
- Capacity approx. in ml: