Bio Darjeeling, Puttabong - furst flush
Product no.: 12754
Bio Puttabong SFTGFOP1 (2022)
The Darjeeling Puttabong is a first flush Darjeeling of the first harvest of the year between March and April. The tea growing area stretches along the southern slopes of the Himalayan range.
A fleshy and twisted leaf with lots of tips, accompanied by the fresh, sparkling scent of a Darjeeling first flush.
The Puttabong Garden
- Exists since: 1852
- Location: In the north of Darjeeling city, as part of the Tukvar Tea Estate
- Altitude: 450 to 1980 meters
- Harvest: First Flush 2022
- Cup: floral and harmoniously aromatic character
Additional product information
- Indien, Darjeeling
- Approx. 2 teaspoons per 250ml, brew with 90°C hot water and let steep for approx. 2 minutes. Three infusions are possible.